Taking prescription medications helps treat a disease or medical condition. But if you take them the wrong way, it can be dangerous to your health. At Ecogreen Pharmacy, we always remind our customers to keep track of their medicine and use it safely.
Here are some tips to manage your medication from our licensed pharmacists:
- Make a list of all the medicine, vitamins, and over-the-counter medications you’re taking. Your list should also include the dosage, purpose, how you take them, and expiration date.
- Even if you have taken the medication before, make sure to check the dosing directions on the medicine label.
- Keep your medicine out of children’s reach and remember to keep childproof caps on the bottle.
- If you recently applied for a transfer prescription service, make sure to work closely with your new pharmacy to ensure they filled the right medication.
- Call your doctor if you have any trouble with your prescription.
Are you looking for a pharmacy in New York, New York that provides quality medications? Visit our pharmacy today.